Switching to short-time work has become the preferred approach for many of our customers to protect the company and its employees in the Corona crisis. For HR departments, however, short-time work means a huge administrative burden (e.g. for time sheets), often associated with a lot of manual handling and recalculations that cost a lot of time.
To make time accounting and staff scheduling in retail easier even with short-time work and to significantly relieve employees, we mobilised all our resources and developed an unscheduled SEAK update. This SEAK update “Short-time work” contains the following new functions, among others:
- Automated calculation of daily credits for short-time work compensation
- An overview of the developments and any overspending of the available time accounts already in the current month and as predicted for the end of the month
- Assessment for reporting short-time compensation and sick hours to the Employment Agency
- Export of hours via Excel (if the “Excel interface” module is available)
- Data transfers via an interface to wage/salary is possible ( if the »interface Lo/Ge« module is available).
- Display of the available monthly short-time work budget for planning purposes
- Easier planning – Without queries about short-time work. (The security query “Plan despite existing absence” does not appear for short-time work. This makes daily processing easier).
- It is possible to differentiate between the dates when switching from the previous manual billing system to the new automated billing system.
Installing the SEAK update for “short-time work”
As always, this update is free of charge for our maintenance customers. To arrange an installation appointment, simply contact our hotline.
Not yet a maintenance customer?
If you have any questions, are not yet a maintenance customer or are not yet using the SEAK system, please also contact our hotline:
+49 40 739 243 55 (Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm)
We are looking forward to meeting you and provide any support you may require.