Staff Scheduling in retail
With staff scheduling that analyses your historical data, takes your specifications into account and supports you with automated planning suggestions, you consistently align your staff deployment with your needs.
Employees only come in when they are actually needed on the floor. This makes staff schedules more flexible and effective, as employees are available at the right times to provide better customer service.
Schedules that take into account individual circumstances and fair planning procedures significantly increase employee satisfaction.
Practical help functions in SEAK enable you to react quickly and correctly to changes in the shift plan, e.g. with the employee substitute search.
Depending on the setting, the planner gets notified if the legal or collectively agreed regulations (e.g. maximum daily, weekly or monthly working time) are exceeded.
Rough annual and holiday planning
The annual rough plan provides the hourly staffing requirements over the course of the entire year, which is an important part of staff scheduling. It takes into account seasonal fluctuations, public holidays, annual leave, promotions (marketing calendar) and planned turnover.
As an alternative to turnover, other drivers such as the number of customers, units, etc. can also be used.
After the general annual rough plan, holidays and other anticipated leave are also integrated.
- Display of holiday accounts, incl. annual entitlement, remaining, taken and planned.
- Display of staffing requirements for each day throughout the year
- Differentiated holiday accounts for approved and (loosely) planned leave
Weekly / monthly planning
- Visitor/customer frequency
- Daily forecasts
- Minimum staffing
- Frequency coverage
- Required staff qualifications
- Planned turnover
- Hourly budget
- Hourly performance
- Weekly and monthly targets, development and projection
- Register preferences
- Account for contractual hours
- Fair distribution of shifts and days off
- Highlights compliance requirements (contracts, law, fairness)
- Displays warnings and input restrictions
- On the go via smartphone
- As a printout
- Via email